First Note  

Posted by: Unknown in









Its currently boring, sitting at home, watching t.v.(the same people return in each half hour), yelling at the neighbouring kids, trying to read books, and making false promises to myself(I will finish reading brida today), finding more about occult stuff, so on and so forth. I planned to read and learn palmistry from a book by Cheiro. I didn't want anyone to teach me 'coz that would make it serious, eventually difficult to figure out. I guess things like these need to be done with a calm, unoccupied, relaxed, and free mind. I won't be able to do that until someone hovers over my head forcing their own opinions on me. Then you would say, I would be ruled by the author whose book I follow.True.But he won't be able to enforce his interpretations on me. Anyways the point is, the one who learnt it first, had no teacher, he improved through practice.

And I know I'll be successful- Suneel uncle said he learnt it himself, and learnt it well.

Why I wanna know it? 'Coz its new, its different, its a puzzle that must be figured out, and I love puzzles.

Well, I'll be going for shopping this evening. Hopefully I'll find the book.
I'm living a stereotype life. I really need a change. Its making me sick, just sitting around doing nothing. I actually want college to start though I know how good & bad its gonna be.
I remember Varun's words," Second year is a roller coaster ride." Thanks a million for the insight Varun.









This entry was posted on 15:30 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment